Plants, Wireless Radiation and YOU
- NASA found that the cactus was quite efficient at absorbing EMF radiation. They work by taking all the carbon dioxide present in the room and then converting it into fresh oxygen that allows us to breathe better. Usually, beings made mainly of liquid are more prone to absorb radiation. So yes, your house plants are absorbing the radiation of your computer as much as your body.
- It is believed that some plants absorb harmful wireless radiation. If you love your plants here is why you should not keep them close to any EMF Source. If it affects the growth and development of plants, do you still think humans are an exception?
- LiveSAFE™ radiation protection solutions are designed to protect you and your familiesfrom carcinogenic EMR. At LiveSAFE, we believe there is no better place than a safe and radiation-free home where you and your loved ones can unwind every day.
- Keep the tips from this guide in mind to live a healthier life without worrying about excess radiation. With these few simple changes to your home and lifestyle, you can protect yourself and your family from radiation at home.
Plants are extremely powerful at providing a whole bunch of health benefits, and make your house look great while they’re doing it!
- Purifying Air Quality Index:
Some indoor anti-radiation plants are really a boon to the human race as they help in purifying the air quality index inside a closed room by absorbing the electromagnetic radiation from our beloved gadgets. They work by detoxifying the air and boosting our immune system and increasing our metabolism. They work by taking all the carbon dioxide present in the room and then converting it into fresh oxygen that allows us to breathe better.
Keeping these plants, also known as succulents around, can help you be more energized, lower your stress levels, and reduce the frequency of headaches that are often linked to radiation. It’s really the need of the hour to create radiation-free homes to give our family the pureness of breathing so as they live a healthy lifestyle and make them fit in an environment which is filled with toxins and air particles.
What does NASA Study say?
When NASA completed their massive study on house plants and their various benefits, one plant that made it out with quite a reputation is the cactus. NASA found that the cactus was quite efficient at absorbing EMF radiation. Since EMF radiation travels in a straight line, for the most part, to be most effective you’d have to place the plant directly between you and your computer, or whatever device nearby is emitting EMF radiation.
However, having cactus around your computer can be very powerful at absorbing ambient radiation bouncing around your office or bedroom, as well as helping absorb radiation coming from other sources or nearby cell towers.
Here are some Plants that are believed to absorb harmful wireless radiation:
2. Snake Plant
|In a list of the best plants that can absorb radiation, cactus emerged as one of the best in absorbing EMF radiation
As long as you place a cactus inside the room, it can still be effective in absorbing radiation. It does this by absorbing ambient radiation inside the room – whether it is in your bedroom or office. It can even absorb radiation from nearby cell towers!
|This plant is known to be very effective in converting carbon dioxide into oxygen. If you want to promote cleaner air and boost lung healthy within your home, the snake plant would be a great addition to your home.
For maximum results in terms of absorbing radiation, place it near your computer, Wi-Fi device, or other electronics that emit radiation.
3. Stone Lotus Flower
|The stone lotus flower is a type of succulent that is very pleasing to look at. Even if this plant did not have radiation-absorbing properties, it would be easy to convince homeowners to decorate their home interior with this.
4. Aloe Vera
|The best part of all is that the aloe vera plant is capable of absorbing even high levels of radiation. If you want a plant that is powerful enough to deal with high radiation levels, make sure you get one for your home or office.
5. Asparagus Fern
|Asparagus fern is a strong plant known for its radiation-absorbing qualities. It is rich in antioxidant properties that enable it to fight against the damage that could result from the emission of radiation.
|Also commonly known as the airplane plant, this anti-radiation plant is known to possess the qualities of reducing pollution and air quality. A spider plant is a plant that absorbs nuclear radiation and allows you to take a fresh breath at work while completing your commitments.
6. Spider Plant
You can easily spot these plants gracing offices and coworking spaces as they are really in demand. And now you can keep that home as well to reduce the television and cell phone radiation. This is a great way to keep your room and home healthy!
Yes, Plants absorb radiation. But is the Human Body an exception?
Many of the plants suggested are cacti or succulents, plants mostly made of water. Our bodies are also 70% water. Usually, beings made mainly of liquid are more prone to absorb radiation. So yes, your house plants are absorbing the radiation of your computer as much as your body. And, in case you are wondering, they are also getting as many biological effects as you.
As proof of this, scientists have noticed that trees close to the Chornobyl plant (ionizing radiation) turned to a weird red color and died shortly after the incident. So, indeed, the plants absorbed radiation, but it also killed them.
There are biological effects for you when you absorb radiation —either ionizing or non-ionizing—, but there are biological effects on the plant too. This is a common fact for every biological species: they are all incompatible with the artificial polarization of EMFs. So plants have the same response mechanisms and there is no way they can absorb EMF radiation without suffering consequences.
If you love your plants here is why you should not keep them close to any EMF Source?
DID YOU KNOW?
All around the world, countries are taking action to protect their citizens (especially children) against these dangerous levels of EMF pollution.
The French, German and Spanish governments have even issued recommendations to Ban Wi-Fi from schools because of the developmental problems it could potentially cause in children.
If you love your plants here is why you should not keep them close to any EMF Source?
The effect of electromagnetic radiation on the growth of pepper plants at the end of the present study.
The exposure duration is 1 hour. It is the 200th day of the experiment.
(A)-(C) Before exposure to EMR Sources
(D)-(F) After exposure to EMR Sources
Exposure of Plants to EMR affects the process of photosynthesis
Electromagnetic radiation will affect the photosynthetic phosphorylation by affecting the ATP synthase on the thylakoid cells of M. aeruginosa and thus may affect photosynthetic phosphorylation. Electromagnetic radiation may be one of the reasons that indirectly affect photosynthetic carbon sequestration.
Exposure at 2.4GHz led to stunted growth observed in plants
In five trials when electromagnetic radiation at 2.4 GHz was introduced to one box, the plants exposed to electromagnetic radiation consistently had significantly lower mean plant heights. Not only that the plants had significantly lower heights, but differences were also evident in the greener colour and more robust appearance of the control plants. In the sixth experiment when a water deprivation stress test was introduced, the plants exposed to electromagnetic radiation recovered more slowly.
If it affects the growth and development of plants, do you still think humans are an exception?
There are strong evidences that long-term exposure to certain EMF exposures is a risk factor for diseases such as certain cancers, Alzheimer’s disease, and male infertility.
- EHS (electromagnetic hypersensitivity): EUROPAEM EMF Guideline 2015 for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of EMF-related health problems and illness.
- Cause and effects
On the other hand, the emerging electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) is more and more recognized by health authorities, disability administrators and case workers, politicians, as well as courts of law. In the beginning, EHS symptoms often occur only occasionally, but over time they may increase in frequency and severity.
Common EHS symptoms include headaches, concentration difficulties, sleeping problems, depression, lack of energy, fatigue, and flu-like symptoms. A comprehensive medical history, which should include all symptoms and their occurrences in spatial and temporal terms and in the context of EMF exposures, is the key to the diagnosis. The EMF exposure can be assessed by asking for typical sources like Wi-Fi access points, routers and clients, cordless and mobile phones, and measurements at home and at work. It is very important to take individual susceptibility into account.
- Infertility and Pregnancy
EMF exposure was found to alter the reproductive endocrine hormones, gonadal function, embryonic development, pregnancy, and foetal development These effects were different according to the frequency, duration of exposure, and strength of EMFs. Humans in modern society cannot avoid various kinds of EMFs during household and occupational activities, but should be aware of the biological hazard of EMFs. The effort to avoid EMF exposure and techniques to protect or relieve EMF radiation is required to preserve our reproductive potential.
In 2011, the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)stated EMFs are “possibly carcinogenic” to humans. The classification was determined by 30 scientists from 14 countries. Till date, most studies have examined the potential link between EMFs and brain cancer. For example, a 2017 research review found that EMF radiation from mobile phones is associated with glioma, a type of brain cancer.
The reduction of EMF exposure should also be extended to public spaces such as schools, hospitals, public transport, and libraries to enable persons with EHS an unhindered use (accessibility measure). If a detrimental EMF exposure is reduced sufficiently, the body has a chance to recover and EHS symptoms will be reduced or even disappear. Many examples have shown that such measures can prove effective. Radiation exposure in a work and office setting is quite common. Here are the top five things you can do to help lower your exposure to potentially dangerous EMFs. Keep your router, wireless printer, or Wi-Fi booster at least 20 feet away from your desk and everyone else’s desk.
LiveSAFE™ radiation protection solutions are designed to protect you and your families from carcinogenic EMR
At LiveSAFE, we believe there is no better place than a safe and radiation-free home where you and your loved ones can unwind every day.
- Plants can absorb radiation only from the devices near their proximity but your entire home could be surrounded by wireless radiation.
- LiveSAFE can help you work in a peaceful atmosphere at home or office decrease your exposure and feel better.
- We plan, recommend and assist to reduce your exposure level through a complete EMR Analysis.
- As a part of this ongoing commitment, we have conducted EMR audits in over 2000 homes across the country.
- We take pride in our achievement of being able to reduce health risks and aforementioned symptoms.
- All this considerably through our holistic approach of extensive radiation study and effective proprietary EMR solution.
Keep the tips from this guide in mind to live a healthier life without worrying about excess radiation.
- Instead of a cordless phone or smartphone, use a wired phone to talk while you’re working.
- Disable all Bluetooth and wireless connections on your smartphone, and only use them when it’s essential.
- If you use a space heater at work (or at home), use a ceramic heater instead of a traditional infrared or electrical heater.
- If you use speakers while working, keep them plugged in several feet away from your desk.
- Avoid calls at places with low signal reception. Prioritize Sleeping Areas
- Get earthed. Swim in the ocean or walk barefoot on damp grass!
- Never carry or use wireless devices on your body, especially against your ear.
- Stay 10 feet away from the Wi-Fi router.
With these few simple changes to your home and lifestyle, you can protect yourself and your family from radiation at home.
Plants that absorb EMR -NASA Study
Effects on Plants
Effects on Human